Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Hello world!

I'd been thinking of setting up a blog but did not want to start it if I wouldn't dedicate the time to keep posting. Now that I have "retired but not quite" perhaps the time has come to have the time...

This will be a personal reflection blog, as are the most interesting blogs. I'll mainly write for my own person 20 years from now -sort of to keep a record of my evolving interests and ideas. But at the same time I hope some day somebody will find these reflections interesting and will leave a comment...

Hola!

He estado pensando en iniciar un blog pero no quería empezarlo si no dedicaría el tiempo neecesario para seguir escribiendo. Ahora que me he "retirado, pero no mucho", tal vez ha llegado la hora de tener mas tiempo...

Este será un blog de reflexiones personales, tal como son los blogs más interesantes. Escribiré principalmente para mi propia persona dentro de 20 años -como para tener un registro de mis intereses e ideas y su evolución. Pero al mismo tiempo espero que algún día alguien más encontrará estas reflexiones interesantes y deje un comentario...




The topic? Whatever I've been reflecting on. That may change. I tend not to specialize in anything for a long time. That's a problem for readers, unless they are as eclectic as I am. Another problem for readers is that the blog will be written in Spanglish. Sometimes I find it easier to write in English, y otras veces en Español, en ocasiones in the same phrase =). Some posts (such as this one) will appear in both languages

Thanks for dropping by...

3 comments:

  1. Very nice you´re making a blog dad! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hermosa forma de seguir aprendiendo de usted Dr Jose Icaza.. un abrazo!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Angelica - gracias por la visita =)

    ReplyDelete